Established in 1984, Uniserve are the largest British privately owned international freight and logistics company in the UK. Working with an unrivalled network of professional partners across the world. We are experts in all major Global trade markets and specialists in Europe, China, South East Asia, and the Indian Subcontinent. Driven by a relentless determination to deliver value to customers, Uniserve has become synonymous with quality, reliability, and innovation, all delivered at the lowest possible cost. This, allied with continuous investment, has allowed Uniserve to grow and become the UK's largest privately owned logistics and global trade management provider.
We are currently recruiting for a Bond warehouse Administrator for our warehouse in Kent. This will be joining a growing yet established team to support out clients needs.
- Using a combination of customer and in-house systems
- Completing customs clearance for goods leaving custom Bond
- Completing custom clearance records for goods arriving and leaving the Bond
- Completing custom record for goods in and out of the customs ETSF shed.
- Inbound and outbound General Stock control and Administration
- Creating outbound Pick Lists
- Communicating with clients
- General warehouse administration functions
- Producing delivery tickets for goods leaving the warehouse.
- Assisting with all health and safety procedures and records.
- Work cohesively with warehouse team to ensure consistent on-time receipt & despatch of goods.
- Customer service, dealing with queries and issues, communicating with the customer in a professional manor.
- Good administrator and good organisational skills including a good attention to detail.
- You must have strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Customer Service oriented and determined to exceed customers' expectations.
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'