We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Warehouse Administrator working for our successful client based in Worcester
Details for Warehouse Administrator:
- Salary: £9.21 - £10.21 Per hour
- Working Hours of a Warehouse Administrator are 8am till 5pm Monday to Thursday, 8am till 12.30pm Friday
- Location: Worcester
- Duration: Temporary, possibly temp to perm.
As a Warehouse Administrator you will need to have:
- Previous experience working with SAP system essential
- General admin experience required
- Good attention to detail
- A positive, can do attitude
Role of an Warehouse Administrator:
- Booking in stock
- Processing orders
- Data entry
- Customer contact
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Great hourly rate
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply.
Extra Personnel do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Extra Personnel Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
- data entry
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'