Our client is a well established company in Chesterfield who due to growth over the last year are looking for a Warehouse Administrator. They are looking for someone with strong work ethic that is not afraid to get involved in the warehouse duties.
- To ensure all sales orders are actioned efficiently and accurately
- To receive incoming stock and ensure it is stored in the correct location.
- Checking any incoming stock deliveries are accurate and also monitoring stock levels to ensure availability for customers as required.
- To undertake stocktaking and picking duties as required.
- To ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy and all fire exits and walkways are free from obstructions.
- To ensure Company H&S procedures are followed and that you have due regard for Health and Safety of yourself and others at all times, particularly when handling items which are inflammable, corrosive or toxi
- Attend meetings and training sessions as required.
- To undertake any other duties as reasonably required in the course of your employment that fall within your competence and ability.
- Generating delivery notes
- Generating Bill of materials
- Putting the packaging together for bespoke products
- Supporting the Ops Manager
- After 3 months (Possibly earlier) role will include working with the office on new products and decisions on what to bring in.
- Occasional site visits -Speaking to the clients needs and advising what might be best for them including measuring for new products (Company Car will be available )
- Working alongside sister companies and their products
- FLT is desirable but not essential
- Emptying containers
- Warehouse Administration
- Good Attitude
- Progression is possible ideally taking on the Operation Managers duties as the role progresses
Shifts: Monday to Friday (No Weekends)
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday - 6:30am until 4:30pm
Wednesday - 6:30am until 4:00pm
Friday - 6:30am until 2pm
PPE is provided by the company
Parking: free on site
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Benefits: Free lunch every day and sometime if targets are met the company will take out the staff or pay for a takeaway.
Holidays - 28 Days holiday (Inc Bank holidays)
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Stock Control
- Warehouse Administration
- Forklift driver
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'