Our well-known Global clients based in the Tamworth area are currently recruiting a Warehouse Administrator to join their very successful team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that offer great staff benefits. The successful candidate will work as part of the SCM Team to manage deliveries, transportation requirements, and various other key roles to assist in the smooth running of warehouse processes.
As the Warehouse Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing ongoing support to the SCM Team as per the current role and tasks being carried out
- Supporting the Warehouse Team with preparing all dispatch paperwork (manifests, DGN, invoicing, etc)
- Arranging transport for warehouse orders requiring dispatch
- Scheduling inbound deliveries
- Assisting in the management of the PDA stock and PPE requirements
- Carrying out checks to ensure invoices relating to transport providers are accurate before payment
- Providing support to Finance Team with any queries relating to invoices
The successful candidate for the role of Warehouse Administrator will have:
- Excellent communication and coordination, with both internal and external stakeholders
- At least 1-year previous similar experience
- IT literacy particularly with Microsoft Office packages
- Skills in data analysis and reporting
- Understanding of Supply Chain Principles
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Previous experience with dealing with Warehouse personnel
- Knowledge of Warehouse procedures
In return the SCM Coordinator will receive a basic salary of £18,000 - £18,500pa plus a lunch allowance of £1,600pa. Working hours are 10.00am - 18.30pm.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are giving permission for Midas Recruitment to contact you and retain your details.
- General Admin
- Supply Chain
- Invoice Processing
- warehouse admin
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'