Want to be part of a hardworking and friendly team? The please apply!
You will be in a team of 6 in their office based in Burton upon Trent where you will be providing customer support to customers and suppliers.
The placement is due to commence as soon as possible as a temporary contract, but will become permanent very quickly!
The position involves picking and packaging and despatch of parts orders and warranty parts as well as telephone work, greeting visitors in reception, taking orders via telephone.
Successful candidates will have...
• Excellent verbal and written English skills ?
• A confident telephone manner ?
• Strong administration skills ?
• Ablility to manage and prioritise workload effectively
• Proficient with all Microsoft packages
• Good attention to detail
• Positive attitude towards all tasks
40 hours a week Mon-Fri
Working hours of 8:30am - 17:00pm
30 minute lunch break
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job