Warehouse Administrator / Burgess Hill / Logistics & Supply Chain
An interesting business based in the Burgess Hill area are looking to recruit a permanent Warehouse Administrator due to continued business growth.
As Warehouse Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Knowledge of Picking and Packing goods
- Checking orders via phone and our clients system
- Helping to check and dispatch orders
- Assisting with stock checks
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Managing any warehouse queries that arise
The ideal candidate is looking to build upon previous warehousing knowledge in a permanent vacancy. Having previously used a forklift will also be beneficial.
£16-18,000 + benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"