The main purpose of the role is to operate in the Warehouse, deliver goods to local customers, process sales orders and manage stock.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to progress within the business as the company expands and grows.
Salary is between £17,000 and £20,000 dependant on experience.
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00 to 17.00; Friday 8.00 to 16:00
Day to day duties include:
• Undertaking all warehouse functions
• Performing quality checks on stock items
• Engaging with Customers over the Trade Counter
• Processing orders, PO’s and Invoices
• Taking orders from customers
• Delivering items to local customers
• Progression opportunity into Sales and development within the business
• Dealing with requests from customers/suppliers at the Trade Counter
• Capable Driver with a valid UK licence
• Experience in a relevant industry/environment
• Fork & Reach Truck Licence preferred but not essential
My client is looking for someone to hit the ground running therefore previous within a warehouse/Stock environment will be highly beneficial.
If you have relevant experience please send a full and up to date CV to email@example.com or apply online.
Good luck with your application!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business