An excellent company is looking to expand the Warehouse team with a Warehouse Administrator in Chepstow. The company is highly successful, will offer you a long term career with progression opportunities should you complete your first 3 months and become permanent.
- Highly competitive salary of £9 per hour that will increase after initial 3 months.
- Role is Temporary to Permanent so will offer stability and a pay rise.
- Monday to Friday hours - overtime will be available
- Supportive team around you to help you learn and develop into the role
Working in the main warehouse under the management of the Operations and Logistics Manager, your role will be to assist in the smooth running of the warehouse. To ensure timely and accurate delivering/ordering of all stock to supply and maintain accurate stocks enabling deliveries to Customers on time and efficiently. This company wants to take on a person permanently, the initial 3 month temporary work will be a chance for you to prove your ability and skill set.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- To operate stock control on internal system
- To raise purchase orders and carry out required administration for this function
- To monitor warehouse requests inbox
- To locate stock on the system
- To chase deliveries from suppliers and advise management/ customers of any delays
- To deal with stock requisitions
- To aid with cleansing of ERP system in association with the Purchasing & Logistics Manager
- To carry out general stock administration
- To speak to suppliers regarding orders
- To achieve all set standards for the delivery/ordering of all items of stock and to achieve KPI targets using internal system
- Ensure all computer and admin related work is on time and accurate
- To maintain close liaison with internal departments, suppliers and customers
- To be able to work a 12 Midday to 8pm shift Monday to Friday
If this role sounds ideal for you, please apply online immediately by sending your CV, or for further information please call Natalie at Randstad on in the Cardiff Branch
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- Logistics administrator
- Stock control
- warehouse administrator
- stores administration
- Booking deliveries