Corr recruitment currently is looking for Warehouse Administrator for our client based in Park Royal. The position is temp to perm. After 13 weeks with the night shift allowance will be offered 26.7k per year.
Our Client is looking for the reliable and well- organized person with previous experience in similar role.
Flexibility is required, but most of the times Administrator will be scheduled for the Night shift Sunday to Thursday.
The working hours will be:
6pm- 3am, 8pm-5am, 9pm-6am.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Processing Invoices & Delivery Notes
- Monitoring Voiteq Picking System
- Housekeeping Checks
- Maintenance and organization of all warehouse documents
- Ensure administration is completed and date captured in a timely and accurate fashion
- Liaise with all departments across the depot
- Investigation into discrepancies
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- PC Literate and Numerate
- GSCE or CSE qualifications
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Experience working to tight deadlines
- Confident working under pressure
- Flexibility across days and shift patterns
- Candidate will ideally have good knowledge of working with all Microsoft Office systems in particular Excel
- Working in a similar warehouse environment and SAP Experience would be advantageous, but training will be given to the successful candidate
Please apply or send your CV to