Temporary to Permanent
6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm rotating
Any 5 from 7 days a week
£8-8.50 per hour
Do you have experience working in a busy production/manufacturing/operations office?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and time management skills?
Are you available to start immediately?
If so, this could be an ideal job for you!
Our clients in Wellingborough are recruiting for a Warehouse Administrator to join their company, and are looking for the successful candidates to start immediately.
Key responsibilities for the Warehouse Administrator will include:
- Order processing, updating and removal
- Supporting Customer Service team with general queries
- Usage of internal systems/databases
- Using Excel to an intermediate level
- Liaising with other departments to update order progression
- Being proactive to support other colleagues as required
In order to be successful in the role of a Warehouse Administrator you must:
- Previous experience in working in either a busy production office
- Be quick to adapt to situations, as the environment will constantly be busy
- Excellent computer skills and administrative/data entry experience
- Polite phone manner and ability to manage difficult customers/situations
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in a Warehouse Administrator, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank
- data entry
- transport administrator
- Warehouse administrator