- Working as a Warehouse Administrator you will ensure all documentation and queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- To support the Managers in ensuring the smooth running of Logistics and Warehouse Operations.
- The primary point of contact for the departments to ensure the timely flow of information to various departments, Customers, Suppliers and Sub-contractors.
- To accurately update data on sales and inventory systems. To follow up on exceptions and queries.
- Strong administrative skills and customers service knowledge.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook, as a team player you will support the various team managers.
- Ability to work on own initiative with excellent data input skills.
- Organised and able to manage a timely workflow of all necessary documents.
- Maintain inventory records with accuracy.
- Proven experience as an administrator.
- Experience in a warehouse environment would be beneficial.
- A family run Company within easy access from Shrewsbury via public transport.
- The focus is on team spirit and giving excellent customer care.
- A company who looks to promote within.
- Lunch provided whilst working on site.
- Free staff parking.
For further information or to apply, please contact Jackie Fillingham.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Travail Employment Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job