Warehouse Administrator - Essex - Temp to Perm - VR/17842
Our client, a well-known international freight forwarder is looking for an experienced Warehouse Administrator to join their busy team in Essex. YOU MUST HAVE WAREHOUSE ADMIN EXPERIENCE.
The main duties of the Warehouse Administrator will be:
- Using a combination of customer and in-house systems
- Inbound and outbound Stock control and Administration
- Creating outbound Pick Lists
- Communicating with clients
- General warehouse administration functions
- Work cohesively with warehouse administration/warehouse team to ensure consistent on-time receipt & despatch of products through Tilbury
- Customer service, dealing with queries and issues, communicating with the customer in a professional manor
The Warehouse Administrator will have:
- Warehouse Management System experience (essential)
- Good communication skills both verbal & written
- Fast and accurate keyboard skills
- Attention to detail
- Friendly, calm and professional manner
- Good time-management
- Ability to adapt to change and work effectively as part of a team
- Enthusiasm and good self-motivation
There are two shifts available - 6am - 2pm and 2pm - 10pm.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary dependent on skills and experience.
To apply, or for further information, please email your CV to the Shipping Team of Red Recruit at quoting reference number VR/17842
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with global prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, project managed approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruits mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience of their specialist sector.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
Proud sponsors of the BIFA awards in 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry. We are a niche recruiter and have a duty to our clients. We will only respond to candidates with directly relevant experience.
Due to the current large volume of applicants for roles, unfortunately if you have not received a response within five working days, your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job