A fantastic opportunity has become available for a trainee warehouse administrator to join a well established, family run company based in Walsall. The company offer a realistic career progression and training from day one. You will be entitled to 28 days holiday.
THE JOB ROLE
- Use basic microsoft packages
- Computer literate
- Warehousing experience, picking and packing.
- You will be within the production team also, soldering and assembling items
- General admin duties
- Liaising with clients and customers
- Answering the work phone
8:30AM - 5PM
Up to £8.50ph, Monday to Friday
Temporary to permanent
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Good Timekeeping and eye for detail is essential to carry out this role effectively.
- You must be computer literate as you will be working on in house computer systems
- Warehousing/production experience is not essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job