WAREHOUSE ADMIN ASSISTANT - NG17
Full training is given but ideally candidates will have experience working in fast paced warehouse environments as well as working to targets. This is a fantastic opportunity for a hardworking, reliable and IT savvy individual to secure a permanent position within a hugely successful business in the packaging sector.
- Working closely with team leaders to pick and pack items ready for dispatch.
- To ensure accuracy is maintained across all duties.
- Loading / unloading containers when required.
- Take control of your individual inventory sheet ensuring logs are recorded.
- Arranging transport for deliveries.
- Maintain ownership of stock and monitoring stock movement.
- Ensure Health & Safety is followed at all times.
- Follow guidelines and precautions to ensure all items are damage free.
- Being flexible to all standard warehouse duties.
- Experience in Warehouse Administration and Stock Control.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and efficient warehouse environment.
- Have pride in attention to detail to minimise picking errors.
- Be able to communicate any problems.
- Fantastic level of communications skills.
- Immediate and ongoing work.
- Overtime available during peak times.
- Free car parking.
- Canteen area.
The hours of work are 08.30 - 17:00 Monday - Friday.