My client, a fantastic business based in High Wycombe are currently recruiting for a permanent Warehouse operative /Storeman.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team and a great local business.
Car park on site!
Working hours: 37 hours a week – 9:00-17:00/9:30-17:30 – Monday-Friday
Salary: £20,000 Per annum + potential 6% bonus if company turnover target is hit
- Picking and packing of sales orders and checking products for despatch.
- Orders are picked and packed normally on the same day that the picking list is past down from the sales office.
- Orders are picked accurately as per the quantity and product code on the picking list.
- Goods are properly packed so that they arrive in good condition and at the correct destination.
- If there are problems that mean orders can’t be despatched the day following picking then this information is passed to the Technical Lead or the Sales Lead.
- If there are errors in the stock records notify these to the Technical Lead or the buyer so that the computer can be updated.
- Recording of incoming goods and items for despatch on the computer system.
- Print a delivery note for customer orders when the picking list has been checked and signed off by an authorised person.
- Deliveries from suppliers should be checked to ensure that conform with the Beta purchase order and that the quantity as shown on the delivery note is correct. Goods should normally be booked in on the day they arrive at Beta.
- If there are problems that mean orders can’t be booked in on the day of arrival then this information is passed to the buyer or the sales office manager.
- Contact supplier/carrier in the event of damaged/missing or incorrect goods.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Previous warehouse experience
- Driving licence is desirable
- Forklift licence is desirable
Please apply now as this will be a quick turn around!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'