Warden - Part Time
Location: Brierley Green NG42PP
Part Time 15 hours per week Monday - Friday 8.30am-11.30am
£6,826 per annum
Driving licence is required.
The Role of the Warden:
- To develop, deliver and co-ordinate services in a variety of settings. Maintain and develop quality support services in line with policies, procedures and good practice.
Key Responsibilities of the Warden:
- Monitor quality of services provided to customers by other Group companies and others.
- Ensure all administration is up to date on a daily basis, including handover notes to the Response Centre.
- Prepare records detailing the needs of the residents
- Ensure high standard of house keeping is maintained
- Maintaining a daily log of significant events and activities on the scheme generally and specifically to the health and welfare of residents
- Providing help, comfort and general assistance to residents in the case of accidents or illness until support from relatives/statutory services are available.
- Carry out risk assessments and other Health and Safety monitoring ensuring Group Health and Safety procedures are adhered to and any Health & Safety issues escalated to the Housing Services Manager.
- Carry out regular estate walkabouts with associated paperwork and all repairs, defects, health & safety issues reported to the Leasehold Officer
- To escalate any Service Charge issues to the Leasehold Officer and Finance Team to assist in ensuring that appropriate and correct service charges are applied to customers for services received.
- Liaise with housing management employees regarding repairs and maintenance and any other issues that affect the smooth running of the scheme.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the development is of a high standard at all times
- Supervise the maintenance of grounds and gardens
- Answering and responding to calls on the emergency call system and bringing in emergency services as required
- Ensure the security of block is maintained
Skills & Experience Required:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Administration experience
- Planning and prioritizing own work
- Previous security work could be beneficial
- Ability to support with repairs and maintenance
Benefits of the Warden position:
- Competitive starting salary
- Annual salary reviews
- Life assurance & Pension
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday pro rata
To apply for the Warden position please click APPLY below.
We look forward to speaking with you.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'