Salary:£30,000 - £33,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract type: Permanent
We are looking for a dedicated Ward Sister to join a fantastic private hospital in Kent. We provide services for a variety of specialities including Orthopaedics, Ophthalmic, General Surgery. Cosmetic, ENT, Urology, Gynaecology and many more.
You will direct and supervise nurses in their nursing practice so that standards conform to the NMC Codes and accurately reflect the requirements of customers and professional best practice.Provide and maintain effective management and leadership promoting a high standard of safely delivered evidence based clinical care.
Qualifications and Experience
- Registered Nurse 1st Level
- Evidence of Continual Professional Development
- Teaching and Assessing Course or Equivalent
- Ability to audit/benchmark
- Ability to manage staff
- Proven record of post registration/equivalent experience in an Outpatients setting.
- Knowledge of compliance with CQC regulations
- Excellent employee relations track record
- Track record of ability to implement change
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Able to cope under pressure
- Supportive to staff and committed to staff development
- Up to date knowledge of professional nursing issues (revalidation) within specialist field
We recognise and value all of our staff and are committed to developing a well-trained and flexible workforce. As an Investors in People accredited organisation, you can expect a generous holiday allowance, increasing with length of service, company contribution pension scheme, childcare vouchers, my work offers scheme, family and friends discounts on Physiotherapy and Health Screening services as well as uniform and free onsite parking.
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then I would love to hear from you.
Please contact Charlotte Pinkus on or send a copy of your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
If this role isn't for you but you know somebody else who could be suitable please refer them to us. If they get the job we will send you £100 as a thank you! (make sure they give your name when they contact).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'