Our client is looking for a pro active, confident receptionist, to work on a busy fast paced ward based in Chesterfield, on a part time temporary basis for approx 6-8 weeks.
This role will be working on set days (Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays) 8.30 am - 17.00pm with a 1 hour lunch.
Your duties will include:
* Answering telephone phone in a professional manner
* Greeting patients and booking them in
* Reconciling appointments once patient leaves
* Booking appointments
* Collecting notes from main library
* Processing repeat prescriptions
* Process referrals
* Partial Bookings and adding slots to clinics
Essential Criteria Required:
* Educated to GCSE standard (or equivalent) to include English and Maths
* Relevant clerical experience
* Use of a telephone in a busy environment
* Ability to work under pressure
* Ability to prioritise workload
* Ability to deal with a variety of tasks simultaneously
* VDU/Keyboard skills
* Understanding of office procedures
This position will be starting March 11th for 6-8 weeks and will be paid at £7.83 per hour (please note the National Wage Increase will apply from April 2019)
If you would like to speak with me regarding this position, please call ask for Joanne Bennett or Claire Kelly
- Receptionist / Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'