If you care for others without a second thought and want to be a part of meaningful change, then join the team at Thornford Park as a Ward Manager, where you’ll be the reason why lives change for the better.?
You will be working alongside a multidisciplinary team at Thornford Park , which is a medium and low secure PICU Mental Health Service.
As an experienced Registered Nurse from the NHS or private sector, you will lead, inspire and manage the teams on the wards to empower recovery.?
With a team of junior and senior Nurses, Support Workers and a Deputy Ward Manager, you will design and deliver training and supervisions within a clinical environment using core skills in facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
As a Ward Manager, you will work 37.5 hours per week and be responsible for overseeing ward budgets, clinical and nursing audits, the on-call service and will ensure procedures are being adhered to as you support people to build a brighter future.??
It’s a career that you can take pride in while enjoying the satisfaction of helping people and seeing them improve. It’s what delivering great healthcare should feel like.?
You will work 37.5 hours a week between the hours of 9am to 5pm.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
- Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision.
- Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act.
To be successful in this role, you'll needRMN&nbs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'