We are looking for an experienced Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD) to join us at Cygnet Hexham as a Ward Manager.
Cygnet Hexham provides assessment and intervention for up to 16 men and women living with a learning disability and complex needs. The team can also support those who have mental health needs, including those who have been detained under the Mental Health Act, as well as those who have complex needs and behaviours.
You will have...
- Experience as a Registered Nurse (RMN / RNLD) with a current Pin Number
- Must have experience in managing low secure units
- Preferrable experience in working with male personality disorder
- The ability to delegate in a clinical management role or have worked as a Ward Manager or Deputy, Senior Nurse or Clinical Team Leader
- Compassion, resilience and excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to maintain documentation and undertake audits
- A good understanding of the Mental Health Act 1983 & latest nursing practices
- A commitment to patient recovery in order to effectively monitor, manage & reduce risk
- Dedication to empower & support service user independence
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- 50% NMC registration renewal paid by Cygnet
- Free meals on duty
- Free parking
- RCNi membership
- Bespoke career pathways
- Company paid Life Assurance scheme
- Smart Health Toolkit- Providing you with Fitness Programmes, Nutrition consultation and Health checks
- Plus more ... https://benefits/
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'