Our Ward Manager will take full responsibilty of the ward over the 24 hours. Provide clinical leadership to staff and patients. Other responsibilties also include the deployment, supervision and development of staff, management of budgets and the maintenance of good customer care. To make himself or herself available to be part of clinical governance issues so that they can maintain/improve standards of care throughout their clinical area.
In return you’ll be given training and tailored professional development opportunities. You’ll also receive excellent staff benefits. We have a clear nursing strategy which has been developed by front line staff. Our clinical care is underpinned by strong values and we have a commitment to reducing restrictive practice.
You’ll receive a competitive salary and a range of benefits including:
• Teaching and CPD programmes
• Financial support for further training and personal development
• Active participation in clinical governance
• Appraisal and peer supervision
• Possible rotation between services
• Contributory pension scheme
• Free life insurance
• Free meals on duty
• Comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre
• Health Cash Plan
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy please contact Daniel Waters on , email , or apply within