Job Title: Ward Manager ( RMN / RNLD ) - Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit
- Location: Dorking, Surrey - free parking at site
- Salary: up to £20.50 per hour / £40,000 per annum
- Hours: full time ( 37.5 hours per week )
- Shifts: 2 days are supernumery, the remaining are clinical
We are looking qualified Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) with experience of ward management. This role is based in Dorking, Surrey and the service is a specialist unit for adults with mental health needs or learning disabilities.
This role would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ). The successful candidate will have experience of managing wards and leading a nursing team.
Responsibilities include rota management, organising annual leave and training arrangements. The Ward Manager acts as a highly visible role model, mentor and leader. They create a culture that promotes learning, development and professionalism whilst celebrating achievements and sharing ideas to the benefit of the ward.
We are offering a range of excellent benefits including -
- Competitive salary
- £1,500 voucher for items including discounted shopping, red letter days, gym membership etc.
- Free car parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Fully funded NMC payment
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development – progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- A contributory pension scheme
- An employee assistance programme
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- CPD top up
- Donation to a charity of your choice
The successful candidate will also have proven management experience.
To apply for this role please contact Sophie Cook directly on and email your CV to . All applications are completely confidential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job