We’re looking for a candidate:
– who can motivate team members and lead by example
– support the team in making clear and consistent clinical decisions
– lead on risk assessment and training for the services
– implement CQUINs goals and outcomes
– develop opportunity for service users and carers to be involved in service development
– implement systems for supervision and appraisal
– carry out assessments and liaise with referrers and communicate well with outside agencies
Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of inpatient mental health services, offering high quality treatment options predominantly to the NHS. A diverse range of highly specialised services are provided across different levels of security.
We offer an excellent benefits package which includes an annual bonus scheme contributory pension scheme, free life assurance, a comprehensive employee assistance programme and discount centre, childcare vouchers and paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave. In addition we offer subsidised meals and free car parking where available.
For further information or to discuss the post, please contact Paul Tennant, onor .
The Hospital Manager is based on site during construction and can be available by appointment to meet with individuals who are interested in the position.