Job Title: Ward Clerk
Location/Trust Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Work across both hospitals
Band/Pay rate: £9.21 hour
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am-4:00pm
Placement Ref: Doncaster2
Would you like to be part of a team that works well together, always there to help each other? This location is easily accessible by public transport and has onsite parking.
If you answered yes, Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
would love to hear from you
We have a temporary placements opportunity available for a Ward Clerk. They will be providing the following support to the team.
- To meet and greet all patients/visitors to the ward, and allow access via any electronic entry system.
- Answering the telephone promptly, and as per protocol, taking messages/action and re-directing calls as necessary.
- Using the eCAMIS system, locating, requesting and collection of a patient's case notes for planned and unplanned admissions.
- Maintaining an up-to-date location status for the patient's case notes, using
the tracker system, throughout the patient's stay.
Please see full job description.
The skills required are
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent data entry skills
- Excellent IT skills
- NHS System knowledge
Doncaster Royal Infirmary is located on Thorne Rd, Doncaster DN2 5LT, it is easily accessible via both car and public transport. There is onsite parking (Fees will apply). Doncaster & Bassetlaw Teaching Hospitals NHS FT an overall CQC rating of good.
In return for your hard work commitment NHS Professionals (NHSP) can offer you some fantastic benefits: -
- Competitive Pay Rates - work this week, get paid next week!
- First choice of placements at over 50 NHS Trusts in England
- Dedicated consultants
- Flexible working options
- Free DBS and free training
- Build holiday allowance
- Support when you need it - 24/7 365 days
- Stakeholder pension scheme
Who are NHS Professionals?
NHS Professionals (NHSP), owned by the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC), works in partnership with hospital trusts to provide a bank of highly skilled temporary workers who want to work flexibly within the NHS.
Working through the NHSP bank means Trusts don't have to rely on expensive agencies. Right now, we have over 130,000 members registered on our bank from various roles, grades and specialities, saving the NHS over £70 million each year. This money is then reinvested back into the NHS.
Please note, you will be contacted by email throughout the recruitment process, so please check your emails, including your junk/spam regularly. We regret we cannot contact everyone who is not selected for an interview, therefore if you do not hear from us within 21 days after submitting your application, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'