Temporary: Expected to fr 4 weeks (potentially longer)
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday (8am-4pm, 9am-5pm, 10am-6pm)
Salary: £8.50 Paye or £9.90 Umbrella
Main tasks & responsibilities:
Patient/customer care (both direct and indirect)
- Mainly the physical transfer of Medical records around the hospital and filing of loose medical records in the patient’s file.
- To support clinical staff through general administration duties and facilitate a smooth admission and discharge process for all patients
- To ensure that health records are sourced and available for patient admissions, filed correctly and neatly and tracked electronically in accordance with Trust policy
- Ensure you present a positive and professional image of yourself and keep office areas tidy and clear of hazards at all times
- To work flexibly across your ward area in order to meet the needs of patients and multidisciplinary staff
- Administration Duties
- Medical Records
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'