Have a years experience and ready for your next big thing?
Want to work in the Marketing team of one of the UKs top Accountants?
Based in the heart of Central London less than 5 minutes walking distance from London Cannon Street Station & Mansion House and less than 10 minutes from both Bank and Monument Underground Stations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy, professional and highly regarded team in a role that offers exposure to a wide range of marketing activities and, as such, a solid foundation for someone seeking to develop a career in professional services marketing.
What will your duties be?
- Support campaigns through business research
- Prepare proposal documentation to deadlines – on occasion using InDesign
- Regularly update the website using content management system
- Track and report on all enquiries from the website
- Prepare and issue ‘eNews’ communication
- Preparation and issue of communications using campaign tool
- Deliver internal communication messages
- Fully responsible for the delivery of selected events
- Support on larger events
- Support exhibitions
- Support transition to new CRM
- Coordinate CRM project and data cleanse programme
- Prepare weekly marketing activity summary
- CSR activity: Support events
- Opening, electronic filing and distribution of the department’s post
- Arranging marketing meetings and ad hoc administrative duties including filing and photocopying
- Supervise the department administrator
What are we looking for in you?
- A year of marketing and/or events coordination experience
- Highly organised and used to juggling workloads
- Experience in professional services or partnership environment desirable
- A good level of IT skills is required
- Confidence: professional, articulate and able to communicate with all levels, externally and internally
- Robust, persistent, persuasive and assertive
- Proven writing skills – in brochure copy/web content/advertising/direct mail
- Ability to build good relationships within Marketing team and Office Services Team to ensure events are delivered efficiently
If this is an opportunity you just can miss out on please apply below or email your CV to email@example.com and specify why you believe you'd be the perfect candidate.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business