WANTED: Graduates with one year's sales experience - earn £70k+ in year one!
Join an award-winning, successful recruitment firm with offices across the UK & Internationally. They specialise in the IT & Engineering sectors and work with huge brands such as Facebook & Twitter!
We are looking for x3 graduates with experience in sales (direct sales, telesales, door to door sales, gym membership sales, targeted retail sales, etc) to join as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
- Are you looking for an industry where you can genuinely earn six figures in three years' time? £40k in year 1, £70k in year 2, £100k+ in year 3.
- Looking for progression? Business development, management, and directorship - it's all available in recruitment.
- Want all of the above whilst also working in the best environment? Pool table, table tennis, deal music/gongs, friends for life - just a few perks working for our client.
The perfect candidate would possess the following attributes…
- Motivated by goals and personal achievements
- Completed their degree in 2016, 2017 or 2018
- A sales professional with proven track record of hitting and exceeding targets (ideally 12 months experience)
- Tenacious and resilient
- Confident with a passion for sales
You will benefit from the following…
- Structured career growth/progression; you'll join as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you could expect your first promotion (and pay rise) within 6 months. There is a genuine opportunity to become a Manager within 3 years.
- Full training/support; you'll embark on your 6 week training course from day 1 learning everything from basic sales through to the full recruitment process
Did we mention the money?
- Starting salary £18k (however there is flexibility up to £20k depending on your experience)
- Commission, commission, commission. It's uncapped, there's a £0 threshold, you earn 15%-35% of ALL revenue that you generate.
Let's not forget the best benefits package around…
- Private healthcare
- 5* office complete with parking onsite and a pool table, table tennis and playstation!
- Gym membership
- Breakfast clubs
- Lunch clubs
- 2 annual holiday targets
- 3 annual company events
- Champagne deals
- Monthly awards
- Fresh fruit daily
- BEER FRIDGE……
Ivory Jacobs are a Recruitment to Recruitment agency based in Whiteley, Hampshire with an offering across the South of the UK. We offer a boutique service but on a very grand scale. We supply for the industries top recruitment agencies to work for, including award winning SME's through to globally well-known and iconic recruitment agencies. As a candidate working with us, you will be safe in the knowledge that you would only ever be sent to the very best. We can work with you to find talent and opportunities across Hampshire, Dorset, and Thames Valley & Surrey. From placing ambitious graduates and proven sales professionals into their first recruitment role, to headhunting and placing Recruitment Consultants, Team Leaders/Managers and Directors we enable businesses to achieve their vision by providing them with first class talent. Call us now to find out what we can do to help you to secure one of the best recruitment roles in the marketplace.
If this sounds like your #dreamjob then this may be the opportunity you have been waiting for. Apply now with your CV or contact me directly on LinkedIn (Michele Stuart at Ivory Jacobs).
Ivory Jacobs act as an advertising capacity on behalf of this vacancy. Ivory Jacobs are experts in Recruitment to Recruitment follow us on Twitter, like us on Facebook or follow us on LinkedIn to see all our latest vacancy updates.
Ivory Jacobs specialise in placing people into the following positions: Trainee Recruiter, Graduate Recruiter, Recruitment Consultant, Graduate Recruitment Consultant, Trainee Recruitment Consultant and Senior Recruitment Consultant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'