Wanted! Flexible working Warehouse Operatives NI
First Call Contract Services are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives who can work on fixed term contracts surrounding the below dates, which could fit around your timetable!
19 March to 13 April
14 May to 08 June
06 August to 31 August
15 October to 09 November
11 November to 07 December
We can offer some flexibility with the above dates, if commitment is not 100% to all.
This role would particularly interest Students, Semi-retired individuals, or candidates who are looking to get back in to full time work after a period of absence.
What we can offer
• Fixed term contracts with guaranteed hours
• One rate of pay for all workers. We do not pay less for under 25’s
• A variety of shifts available to suit your individual needs- Earlies, Lates, or nights
• A warm and welcoming working environment
• Subsidised canteen
• Minimum pay rate of £7.95 on days
• Extra £ premiums for working lates or nights.
• Weekly pay
What we need from you
• Ability to commit to working full time hours within the above dates.
• An ability to listen and learn Warehouse processes
• Reliability and honesty
• A "Can do attitude"
What is the role?
• Working in a Distribution Centre
• Using the latest technology to pick items (Clothing only)
• General Warehouse tasks- Which will include Manual Handling
This role is working in the UK distribution centre for clothing for a well-known supermarket.
As you would expect with such a recognised brand, the site has excellent working conditions, and offers full paid training and site Inductions.
Applicants must be aware that as part of the recruitment process, they will be expected to pass a Drug & Alcohol test. The cost of this test will be met in full by First Call Contract Services.