Looking to become a lifeguard? We are looking for keen individuals who are interested in taking the NPLQ course.
We are looking for reliable, dedicated people who are punctual and work well as a member of the team.
Typical lifeguard duties will include:
- Ensuring the safety of both swimmers and non-swimmers in and around the pool
- Helping to ensure all facilities are kept clean and tidy
- Dealing with any emergency situations
- Alerting swimmers of potential hazards
- General customer service
- Ensure health & safety procedures are adhered to
- Assisting other departments if required You will be required to attend ongoing monthly training to keep your qualification up to date.
This is a 5 day course running over the Easter holidays. The dates are 27th, 28th, 29th March and 3rd, 4th April.
The cost of the course is £258