Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently recruiting a new staff team and are seeking highly motivated Waking Night Support Workers in Warrington, Cheshire.
We are looking for respectful, warm and enthusiastic Waking Night Support Workers to work in our Warrington service. The service is comprised of six flats and supports individuals who have a learning disability and/or autism. The people we support may have additional support needs such as behaviours that challenge, mental health needs and complex needs. We offer an empowering model of support which enables people to lead fulfilling and happy lives, maintain their tenancies, participate in their local community in Warrington, develop independent living skills and achieve their personal goals and desired outcomes. You will have the opportunity to support individuals with the wide range of activities that they enjoy, including going to discos, swimming and going to the cinema. As well as providing direct care and support, you will have the opportunity to act as a Key Worker supporting people to achieve their dreams and ambitions.
Waking Night Support Worker Duties:
• Providing personal care to service users,
• Working evenings on a rota system including weekends and bank holidays,
• Supporting individuals with activities that they enjoy and days out in the surrounding towns of Winwick, St. Helens, Leigh and Newton-le-Willows and further afield
• Developing and sustaining warm and trusting relationships with service users
• Carrying out general administrative duties and housing management tasks
Although previous experience in a similar role is more advantageous, we encourage the people with the right values and passion to apply and work to make a difference. Creative Support also offers a wide range of training courses. This will be a perfect opportunity for those who are seeking to progress in the health and social care sector as we also offer the QCF Diploma in Health and Social Care level 2 – 5. We will support your continuous development by providing accredited courses such as person-centred planning, communication approaches and many more.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
• Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme
• Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave
• Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff
• All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out-of-hours teams
• Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate and Social Care Diploma
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'