Creative Support is a national, fast growing not-for-profit organisation providing support to individuals with a wide range of care needs. We are currently looking to add a Waking Night Support Worker to our team in Barrow, Cumbria.
We are looking for a compassionate, positive and creative individual to join our supportive and dedicated team at our supported living service in Barrow, Cumbria. We would love to hear from people who have the genuine passion and drive to want to make a positive difference in people’s lives who have learning disabilities. The successful candidate will be supporting individuals at our beautiful and homely Supported Living Service and out in the community.
Support Worker Duties:
- You will be enabling someone to live a fulfilling and independent life at home and out in the community,
- Observe and monitor the service users’ emotional and physical wellbeing and inform the Manager, families and involved professionals
- Medication administration
- To enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness in areas such as social skills/relationships, daily living skills and using community resources
- To be responsive to the individual needs of service users within the framework of their Person Centred Plans
It is expected that you will work flexibly, including weekends and bank holidays, to meet the needs of the service. This unique and challenging opportunity will provide you with an environment that encourages personal and professional development.
Experience is essential for this role. You will have a warm, caring nature, and a commitment to making a positive difference in people’s lives.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Support to complete the nationally recognised Care Certificate,
- Competitive pay and accrued annual leave pay,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'