Waking Night Support Worker - £8.50 - £9.30 per hour - 37.5 hours a week
Are you an experienced, dedicated and enthusiastic Healthcare professional?
Do you want to really want to make a different to people's lives everyday?
Are you looking for a job that can boost your career?
Search Medical is recruiting an experienced Support Worker to join a unique Sussex residential set up with a strong local reputation that provides support for people with learning disabilities. They are looking for Waking Night Support Workers to join their dedicated team.
* Assist the Locality Manager to maintain a high quality of support
* Understand the support needs of the individuals you support
* Support people with their personal care, support plans and assist in other activities
* Participate in reviews at individual, team and service level
* Involve the people you support in all aspects of the planning of their support
* NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
* Experience with Learning Difficulties
If you are looking for the next step, look no further! Press the button below to find out more.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- support worker
- waking night support worker
- night support worker
- nights residential support worker