"It doesn’t feel like work if you love what you do".
Become a support worker this year and make a difference to people’s lives every single day.
About the Role
You will be a key member of our team, providing high standards of person-centred care and support which will involve developing independency, life skills, as well as supporting personal care. You will need to remain awake whilst on shift and will need to maintain a high standard of housekeeping. Waking night staff are required to undertake a variety of domestic work, cleaning, ironing, stock control of food and freezers, temperature checks and updating paperwork.
You will receive high quality induction and ongoing training, so no qualifications or previous care experience is necessary.
We also welcome applicants who have previous experience as a Care Assistant, Domiciliary Care Worker, Care Worker and Elderly Care Worker, Health Carer, Health Care Assistant and Residential Care Worker.
- 36 and 24 hour contracts available. Shifts will be on a rota basis, hours are typically between 19:45 - 08:00 you will be notified a minimum of two weeks in advance.
- You will be required to work a proportion of weekends.
- Due to operational requirements we may be unable to accommodate non drivers . However, this is dependent at the time of application and is reviewed on a regular basis.
Pay & Benefits
- £9.23 per hour with annual increments for length of service up to £9.63.
- Contracted hours (no zero hours contracts) for full-time or part-time (min 24 hours)
- Bank holiday premiums up to TRIPLE time.
- Staff discount scheme (e.g. Sainsbury’s, Tesco, B&Q, PC World, clothes, holidays).
- Childcare Voucher scheme.
- Excellent induction, training and development programme.
- Positive behavioural support training.
We have fantastic development and progression opportunities and actively encourage the development of our staff teams. We promote from within by preference with Shift Leader and Senior Support Worker roles being the first opportunities of progression.
Interested in us then APPLY NOW. We respond to all enquiries on the day, except after 17:00 or at a weekend where your enquiry will be dealt with on the next working day.
- Health Care
- Residential Care