Waking Nights Support Worker
Our client, a leading organisation based in Rotherham is looking for an experienced Waking Nights Support Worker to support young people within a residential setting
Responsibilities for this role include;
- Working with young service users aged between 16-25 years
- Familiarising with client support plans and risk assessments
- Patrolling the building
- Responding to emergency situations within the night
- Working closely with third party agencies including; Social Services, Police, GP's Probation Services
A successful candidate will have previous experience of supporting young vulnerable clients. You will have a current DBS check and hold a UK driving license.
Apply now for immediate start.
- Support Worker
- Youth Worker
- Youth Support Worker
- Young Peoples Support Worker