Waking Night Support Worker Wimbledon
Position - Waking Night Support Worker
Location - Wimbledon
Working Time - 9pm - 9am (Monday to Friday)
Pay - £10 - £12 (depending on experience and qualifications)
Our Client is a leading provider of education and academy special school for visually-impaired or multi-sensory impaired children and young people who have a learning and physical disability with social and communication difficulties.
We are urgently recruiting for an experienced Waking Night Support Worker who is passionate about transforming young peoples’ lives, promoting independence and has a desire to develop their career in a Special School setting. You will be working with a small team of colleagues committed to providing high quality support to the children and young people within the residential unit.
We are looking for someone who is;
- Support the young people during the night
- Encourage positive behaviours and caring for the well-being of the young people
- Support the wider team of staff within the home to ensure our young people are safe and supported
- Working with children from the ages of 7-19 with various special needs
- Help with medication, toileting, feeding, drinking and ensuring they remain calm while they are on care
- Monday to Thursday with an occasional Friday night if needed. Choose from working from 2-4 shifts per week
- NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification or equivalent
- DBS on Update Service or willing to complete a new check
- Previously worked with children and young people with complex needs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'