Creative Support is a non-profit provider of person centred care and support to older people, people with learning disabilities, mental health needs, and autism spectrum conditions.
We are recruiting a Full time Waking Night Recovery Support Worker for our Registered Mental Health Nursing Home in Burslem, Stoke-on-Trent.
We are recruiting a motivated, warm individual for the role of Waking Night Support Worker to provide person-centred care and support to people with mental health needs at our services in Stoke. Your role will include:
- Providing person-centred care and support to 16 people with mental health needs to enabling them to have good sleeping patterns, to be safe, sound and secure throughout the night.
- To assist the Nurse Shift Leader in the planning and delivery of the service.
- To work with service users in a recovery-focused way in line with their support plans and risk management plans.
- Collaborate with service users, families, and involved professionals to provide a consistent and coordinated service that maximises outcomes for service users.
Experience of working with people with mental health needs is essential and one year minimum experience is required. In addition, you must have a warm personality and be able to work in a person-centred way. A clean driving licence is beneficial.
You are expected to work flexibly on a rota to meet the needs of the service, including weekends, and bank holidays.
Our range of benefits to ensure job satisfaction includes:
• Guaranteed Contracted Hours (Part Time)
• Free life assurance
• Pension with company contribution
• A range of employee discounts
Creative Support is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to delivering local high quality care through a well established and supported local work force.
This position offers the opportunity to work in an environment that challenges and encourages personal and professional development. Creative Support has obtained Investors in People Silver status and you will receive ongoing training regarding the client group you work with, managerial qualifications, and up-to-date training regarding changes to the law governing social care.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"