Job Title: Waking Night Officer
Salary: £12.37 p/h
Location: (B38) Edgewood Road Children’s Home
Working Week: 9:30pm - 7:30am, 3/5 days per week
We are looking to recruit a Waking Night Officer to work at the Edgewood Road Children’s Home. The service provides long term and short break placements for disabled children who have learning disabilities, physical disabilities and complex health needs. We pride ourselves upon providing the best service possible to disabled children and work closely with Social Care, Health and Education to build the best packaged of care for children and their families through various stages of their lives from 5 to 18 years.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To supervise the building while the young people are in their bedrooms during the night.
- To assist in the care and control of young people and to ensure their safety in the unit.
- To monitor the security of the building and grounds.
- To work in conjunction with the residential care staff in the supervision of young people when they are going to bed or getting up.
- To observe and report, in writing, on the behaviour of the young people during the night and undertake regular checks.
Skills & Abilities
- NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care, or equivalent.
- Experience working with young people in a work or organisational setting.
- Experience communicating with professional agencies.
- Good basic ability of administration and maintaining records.
- An enhanced DBS is required for this role.
Please apply via the link and one of the team at HancoxRead will be in touch.
- Social Care
- Young People
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'