Our client is looking for a skilled Waiter or Waitress to take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers.
The right Waiter/Waitress uplifts the dining experience for customers. We are looking for someone who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Keep in mind that Waiter/Waitress duties may require working in shifts and/or occasionally during weekends and holidays.
- Previous waiting experience is essential
- Experience of working in quality restaurants, ideally with some fine dining experience
- Passionate for delivering the highest levels of service with a desire to learn and work hard
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Taking customer orders and delivering food and beverages
Job Type: Part-time - Ad Hoc
Salary: £7.50 to £8.00 /hour
- Fine Dining