We are looking for a Waiter to join our Catering Department. The Catering Department provides an efficient meal service to all wards, restaurant and the Hospice. You will be a motivated individual with a passion for delivering a high quality, efficient meal service to patients, visitors and staff. You will have a recent Foundation Food Hygiene certificate. You must have relevant experience, be numerate and have a good command of English.
Located in leafy St John’s Wood on the Jubilee line, minutes from Central London, our luxury private Hospital has an international reputation for providing the highest quality of care to patients and is unique in that all profits fund our onsite Hospice, St John’s.
- Experience in working within a similar role, healthcare an advantage
- Proven good communication skills
- Proven good customer service
- A high attention to detail
- Experience of working as part of a multi disciplinary team
- Adhere to the Food Hygiene Regulations
- Ability to work under pressure and with high volumes of work during peak times
- Current food hygiene certificate
Why work for us
At our Hospital we are passionate about providing our employees with a supportive and engaging environment. As well as ongoing development and training, we offer our employees a wide range of benefits; from 27 days annual leave, generous private healthcare cover, contributory pension schemes - including continuation of the NHS pension.
Working with us, all eligible employees receive;
- Competitive pay with progressive band structuring, as well as generous unsociable hours enhancements (if applicable)
- For employees joining us from the NHS, we can provide continuation of your NHS pension
- Contributory pension schemes to suit all pockets.
- Private healthcare cover of up to £20,000 per year
- 27 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development programmes
- Discounts at local, national and online shops
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Cycle to work loan scheme
- Employee "Service Excellence" recognition rewards
- Childcare vouchers
- £1,000 Refer a Friend scheme
If you are ready for a new challenge and relish the chance to become part of a successful, forward thinking organisation then we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job