Our Client is a large, locally based Hospitality Company, seeking a number of temporary Bar Staff & Waiting staff to join their existing team.
This is an existing opportunity to join a leading organisation, who offer fantastic opportunities for career progression.
- Involve running and maintaining the bar.
- Assisting with food service and being an active member of the front of house team.
- Making sure give the customer a unique experience.
- Making sure that the restaurant floor is clean and free from hazards at all times.
- Will have previous experience with a food and beverage environment however this is not essential.
- Strong skills in customer service and the ability to work alone, when required are also beneficial attributes,
- Will have to be able to work in the evenings and weekends due to the nature of the role.
- Ability to drive is not required but it is an advantage.
- £7.50 per hour.
- Shifts which cover both part time & full time roles.
- Food Service