So the snow has finally cleared, spring is on the horizon and it’s time to get Off to Work!
Hopefully you’ve recovered from the big Christmas spend and now you want to start saving for your summer holidays!
Whether you’re looking for extra hours around your current job, want to work whilst studying or just want to try something new then Off to Work could be your perfect fit… But how, you ask?
You get to choose when and where you work! Yes, you read that right - you get to choose! Through our easy online booking system (or if you’re super modern you can use our snazzy new app), you only sign up to the shifts that you WANT to do!
Not only are we crazy flexible, we also pay weekly so your bank account never stays empty for long.
Are you thinking, "this sounds amazing but WHAT IS THE JOB?!?" Well, we are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS AND BARISTAS to join our awesome, friendly Richmond team.
Never worked in hospitality before? Don’t worry about it! We give full training to our team members so you’ll be a boss in no time!
Or maybe you’re a hospitality pro and you’ve cleared more plates than I’ve had hot dinners. In that case, great! We also have team leader and head waiter opportunities and ways to progress in the company!
We work at some pretty amazing venues & events, including luxury 5* hotels, lavish high-profile events and Iconic Sports Stadiums. We are currently growing our brand-new Richmond team but if you want extra work then you can also get work with our London office!
You’re perfect for the role if you…
- Are a people’s person
- love making people smile
- Want to learn new skills in hospitality (then you can show off to your friends that you can open a bottle of wine one handed and clear 5 plates at once - cool, right?)
- A hard worker who loves getting stuck in
- Available to work weekends
Need more convincing? We also offer you…
- Pay rates starting from £7.90 (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s and £8.41 (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25’s and anyone who has worked over 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- Weekly pay
- CHOOSE when and where you work.
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW! If this sounds like you we want to hear from you! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must be over the age of 18 due to the service of alcohol and be able to prove your right to work in the UK.