WAITING STAFF REQUIRED FOR AMAZING GASTRO PUB NEAR BURFORD, OXFORDSHIRE
Starting salary: £7.50 per hour plus tips (National Minimum Wage depending on age of applicant).
Face to face interviews and working trials are compulsory.
Staff Accommodation is available and costs £45.00 per week
Situated in the heart of the Cotswolds, our client is looking for flexible Waiters or Waitresses for their relaxed and accessible gastro pub with rooms where everybody is welcome. The friendly and approachable team work hard to serve award winning food in warm and welcoming surroundings.
Always busy and always polite and smiling, the staff here are unique, they love the product and the atmosphere but most of all are rightly proud of the reputation they have created.
• Attend daily briefings from management who will explain any special requirements for the day.
• You will explore and explain dishes to guests including ingredients and discussing any allergy information.
• Take and deliver accurate drink and food orders
• Be responsible for creating a wonderful atmosphere for guests to dine in.
• See guests depart the venue with the desire to return
• Be responsible for billing/credit card/payment and feedback.
• Help clear down tables and prepare for service including polishing cutlery, glasses, etc.
The first criterion that we look for when we are recruiting for any position is the experience relevant to the job. Equally as important, is attitude and passion - and of course "personality". This reassures us that you genuinely have passion and desire and that is what we feel is one of the most important ingredients when looking for someone - enthusiasm. It’s all about attitude and passion.
If you're looking for a full time waiting role in a fantastic venue in Oxfordshire, please apply to Juice Hospitality today with your current CV and one of our Recruitment Managers will call you to discuss the role and venue in more detail with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job