Do you have proven experience working within a Catering or Hospitality role? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, our client are recruiting and they want to hear from you!
Our client understand that their staff are key to their success and they are dedicated to supporting each and every person in their role. As a business, our client will endeavour to provide you with opportunities to develop yourself and pursue a rewarding and exciting career with us.
Due to continued success and growth, our client are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic and organised Waiter / Waitress / Café Assistants to join our team. This is a full time or part time role working 5 out 7 days, 37.5hrs per week, £7.50 - £7.60 per hour.
Who are our client looking for?
As the ideal Waiter / Waitress, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Food hygiene & allergens
- Restaurants and Dining
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as a Waiter / Waitress, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as Waiter / Waitress / Café Assistant, you will be responsible for providing outstanding performance in our client’s Restaurants. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Welcome guests and escort them to tables; assist where necessary with seating arrangements
- Attend to guest needs and inform guests on service offered in restaurant
- Handle questions or complaints or escalate if necessary to Supervisor / Head of Department
- Undertake 'waiting at table’ service if required
- Clear and clean tables, stations or counters
- Replenish beverage and other drinks machine / stations
- Stock or restock service areas with supplies such as beverages, food, tableware, and linens
- Roll silverware, set up food stations or set up dining areas to prepare for the next shift or for large parties
- Prepare tables for guest dining, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
- Prepare rooms for meetings and events, exhibitions, conferences et. (when required)
- Move furniture and other equipment (when required)
- Provide waiting service for conferences and banqueting (when required)
- Serving at dinner/dance, lodge dinners, functions, etc. (when required
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Waiter / Waitress, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
- Café Assistants