Waiting/ Bar Staff Skills Wanted - Customer Sales Assistant
Have you been in the hospitality industry , working in bars, working as a waiter or waitress, and just fed up with the hours and the lack of progression?
Bring your hospitality and bar experience to this events role with Emora! We are looking for outgoing people with a great customer background to transfer their skills and progress to our higher positions.
Customer Sales Assistant - So what is this about?
Based in Nottingham city centre, you will be:
- Part of the retail event customer services, sales and promotions team
- working face to face with our customers to provide award-winning customer service
- You will be working amongst a strong team environment
- Promote a range of our products, brands and services
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations
- Responsible for customer sales
You will be rewarded with great training and development and the chance to build on your career. We are offering all roles with excellent commission only earnings averaging over £350 per week.
Apply Today To Find Out More!
How to apply: Please apply through the online application process, and be sure to attach an updated CV and contact number! You will need to be over 18 years of age for this self employed role. Our events are currently located within 20 miles radius within our office. Top applicants will be required to spend one unpaid trial day at our events to see our customer assistant team in live action, with us before final decisions are made.