Regular work. Flexible shits. Weekly pay. Easy booking system. Exciting Work Venues. Opportunities to meet new people.
Are we ticking all your boxes? Thought so!
Here at Off to Work, we offer regular, flexible shifts at some of the most exclusive events across London. Our waiters, waitresses and bar staff work with our pretty awesome client list, whilst choosing (yes, I said CHOOSING) when and where they work!
Whether it be the BRIT Awards, the NTAs, Private Parties, Music Festivals or Chelsea Flower Show, one thing is for sure - you certainly won’t be bored!
So, what are we looking for?
- Waiters, Waitresses, bar staff & baristas to join our awesome team
- You’re available for an immediate start. (You may even have the chance to work on the evening of your interview!)
- You’re available to work a minimum of 3 shifts per week
- Enthusiastic, polite and punctual people with personal pride in your appearance and work
- You’re passionate about delivering great service as a waiter /waitress - with a smile.
What’s in it for you?
- Pay rates starting from £7.90 (£7.05 + £0.85 holiday pay) for under 25’s and £8.41 (£7.50 + £0.91 holiday pay) for over 25’s and going up to £12 per hour depending on your role.
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- Weekly pay
- CHOOSE when and where you work.
- Two FREE FCA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- 'Off the Cuff’ rewards for outstanding work
- Annual staff awards!
- Easy online booking system
If this ad has got you looking forward to getting working then APPLY NOW! Send us your CV and we’ll be in touch!
You must provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK and be over 18 due to the service of alcohol.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job