Waiters, Waitresses, Bartenders Looking for a Change: Customer Assistant
Calling all waiters, waitress', chefs, bartenders and bar staff looking for a career change from hospitality.
- Are you currently working in a restaurant, bar or cafe and looking for a career change?
- Are you looking for more stability, sociable hours and career progression?
Bring your hospitality experience to this full-time customer service and sales role! Based in Leeds, you will be part of the customer services, sales and promotions team, attending event and residential locations, working with our customers.
Customer Assistant Role:
- Work alongside a dedicated team in a progressive, competitive retail sales environment
- Promoting products and services face to face with customers at retail and residential sites
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations
- Answering customer questions and enquiries
- Promoting customer acquisitions, sales and finalising sales?
- Great work environment with regular experience days including free tickets to football and boxing matches across the UK, gig tickets, comedy roadshow tickets, spa days - to name a few.
- National and International trips including Ibiza, Spain and New York
- Fast progression opportunities to team leader, supervisor and management roles in our business development program?
- Be rewarded with uncapped performance commission only earnings, travel opportunities and additional financial bonuses
- Dinners and drinks and top restaurants and bars in Leeds
How to apply: If you're ready to transfer your hospitality and customer service skills into an industry with huge growth potential, then 'Apply Now' and send us a copy of your CV today! All successful candidates will be contacted by phone within the week of applying to discuss their application further. Successful candidates will be invited to a voluntary trial day with us to confirm its the best match for both parties for this self-employed position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'