Calling all waiters, waitresses, chefs, bartenders, barmaids...
A.Innova is on the search for top hospitality staff, bar staff, and kitchen staff to transfer their skills into our event-based customer sales assistant role.
But why? Hospitality staff play significant roles in most establishments with key traits that we are looking for in our customer assistants. We are looking for individuals that show characteristic of:
- Excellent customer service and customer care
- Great 'peoples person' and confidence
- Self-managed and proactive to get the job done
- Team orientated and excellent team player
- Solution orientated when problems arise
- Strong public relations and communication skills
WHAT'S ON OFFER
Upon starting with us, you will be offered full training to get you up to speed. Once confident, you will be working face to face with new customers at our partnership stores and event locations to promote upcoming products and sales.
On a daily basis you will:
- Work in stores and different retail locations throughout Liverpool
- Speak to potential new customers about products face to face
- Give demonstrations and presentations to customers
- Help with general sales enquiries
- Promote customer sales and complete sales transactions
This is the perfect opportunity to join a growing company who puts their team first. You will be rewarded with great training and development and the chance to build on your career. We are offering all roles with excellent uncapped commission only earnings averaging between £300 - £450 per week.
To apply for this self employed role, please send your CV through the online application process.
Top applicants will be shortlisted to meet with the management team and offered the opportunity to attend a voluntary open day. During this day you will have the chance to meet with our current Customer Assistant team, and observe first hand what the role entails.