Calling all waiters, waitress', chefs, bartenders and bar staff looking for a career change from hospitality.
Waiters, Bar, Hospitality -Customer Event Assistant
- Are you currently working in hospitality and looking for a career change?
- Are you looking for more stability and career progression?
Bring your hospitality experience to this full-time events role! Based in Sheffield, you will be part of the event customer services team attending retail sites and event locations, working with our customers.
Event Assistant Role:
- Work alongside a dedicated team in a progressive, competitive retail sales environment
- Promoting products and services face to face with customers at retail sites
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations
- Answering customer questions and enquiries
- Promoting customer sales and finalising sales
- Great work environment with regular social days out
- National and International trips
- Fast progression opportunities to team leader, supervisor and management roles in our business development program
- Be rewarded with uncapped commission only earnings, travel opportunities and additional financial bonuses
- Dinners and drinks and top restaurants and bars in Sheffield
How to apply
Follow the online instructions and 'Apply Now' and send us a copy of your CV today! All successful candidates will be contacted by phone within the week of applying to discuss their application further.
Top applicants will be invited to a trial day with our team before we make final decisions to confirm it is the best match for the both of us. Our current event assistants are working at events spread across at 25-mile radius our main office in the city centre. During the trial day, you will have the exclusive opportunity to visit one of our events and meet with our current team for a more eye-opening and hands-on experience before we head back to the office where positions for this self-employed role will be offered and confirmed.