Calling all waiters, waitress', chefs, bartenders and bar staff looking for a career change from hospitality.
Are you currently working in a restaurant, bar or cafe and looking for a career change?
Are you looking for more stability, sociable hours and career progression?
Bring your hospitality experience to this full-time events role! Based in Sheffield, you will be part of the retail event customer services, sales and promotions team, attending retail sites and event locations, working with our customers.
Customer Assistant Role:
- Work alongside a dedicated team in a progressive, competitive retail sales environment
- Promoting products and services face to face with customers at retail sites
- Conducting product presentations and demonstrations
- Answering customer questions and enquiries
- Promoting customer sales and finalising sales
- Great work environment with regular experience days including free tickets to football and boxing matches across the UK, gig tickets, comedy roadshow tickets, spa days - to name a few.
- National and International trips including Spain, South Africa, and our most recent trip to New York
- Fast progression opportunities to team leader, supervisor and management roles in our business development program
- Be rewarded with uncapped commission only earnings, travel opportunities and additional financial bonuses
- Dinners and drinks and top restaurants and bars in Sheffield
How to apply
If you're ready to transfer your hospitality and customer service skills into an industry with huge growth potential, then 'Apply Now' and send us a copy of your CV today! All successful candidates will be contacted by phone within the week of applying to discuss their application further.
Successful candidates will be invited to a voluntary trial day with us to confirm its the best match for both parties for this position.
Top applicants will be invited to a trial day with our current sales assistant team before we make final decisions to confirm it is the best match for the both of us. Our current event assistants are working at events spread across at 25-mile radius our main office in the city centre. During the trial day, you will have the exclusive opportunity to visit one of our events and meet with our current team for a more eye-opening and hands-on experience before we head back to the office where positions for this self-employed role will be offered and confirmed.