Waiting & bar staff for extraordinary hospitality events and venues.
Rates up to £12/hr, immediate start, paid WEEKLY! Do you want to work at some of the most prestigious events and venues in and around Richmond and South West London?
- Looking for interesting work as part of a great team?
- Enthusiastic and passionate about delivering fantastic service?
- Someone who has personal pride in their work and appearance?
No experience necessary, we provide full training! If you’re a driver with your own car, please let us know on your application.
Our flexible event work means you can pay the rent while you pursue your goals and enables you to meet a wide variety of like-minded, driven people.
- Pay rates starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27/hr (£7.38 + holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78/hr after 30 shifts!
- The opportunity for some great TIPS at different venues.
- WEEKLY PAY
- Two FREE FSA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety.
- Quick progression and the opportunity for further bar & barista training
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
- Easy online booking system
Interested? APPLY NOW!
You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. Off to Work have a legitimate interest in collecting, processing and storing certain data during the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'