Looking for casual work with the WOW factor this season? Well look no further because you’ve just hit the jackpot!
Off to Work have flexible work available at some of the most prestigious venues & events in Reading & the surrounding areas!
We are looking for a team of Waiters & Waitresses (Hospitality Superstars) to do their thing at the likes of Reading Stadium, De Vere Hotel, Cliveden House & many more! So one thing is for sure, you certainly won’t be bored!
This is YOUR chance to experience the extraordinary whilst getting paid! Our superstar team members have also had the chance to work abroad at some incredible events. This year we have sent teams to Berlin, Paris and Turkmenistan for the Asian Indoor & Martial Arts Games!
Ideally, you will have a full UK driving license & access to your own vehicle, so you can get to those extraordinary events that may be slightly further afield.
No experience? No Problem! We hire the attitude & train the skills! Full hospitality training will be provided so you can be top dog whilst doing your thing at these incredible venues!
All work is casual and paid weekly, so you don’t have to commit to a rota! (Music to your ears right?!)
- Enthusiastic, committed and passionate about delivering great service
- Able to drive and have access to a car (If not we still want you!**)
- Proud of your personal work and appearance?
- Hungry for a challenge & love to experience new things
What’s in it for you?
- Add another string to your bow & work at some of the most amazing venues in Reading!
- WEEKLY PAY!
- Pay rates starting from £8.78/hr (£7.83 + holiday pay) for over 25’s and from £8.27/hr (£7.38 + holiday pay) for under 25’s, automatically rising to £8.78 after 30 shifts!
- Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme
You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. In order for us to contact you we need your consent to collect, process and store your data. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'